Monday, November 15, 2004

Pissed!!! Was it a big mistake?

Exams are finally over but somehow i'm not getting any excitment at all... going back in 4 days time and i've still got so much to pack... Intro to finance was bloody hard couldn't do anything and my other guy friend who did less preparations than me though that it was ok... shit... this is a sign.. maybe i'm not suppose to even go into this line or something... i'm quite prepared to actually repeat the module next semester... which means i've gotta go to my course advisor to get my units done again... and which also means i wouldn't be able to study one of my fave units which is HRM...somehow no one likes to study that though... don't know why i find it rather interesting ... better than punching in numbers in the calculator and going nuts over something that you don't understand... One a happier note.. i felt that my econs hist was ok ... didn't really prepare for it though... relied alot on my last test, lect notes and tut notes... and mostly maybe cause of the way my lecturer teaches it's rather interesting and i sub conciously remember all the fact that she talks about... i admit that history is not something that i really like in then past but after having such sucky subjects i just feel like that's the best alternative to enjoy among my 4 units.

Sometimes i feel as if coming here was a big mistake... it's farking tough... or maybe i'm just not use to the way they ask things here... or something.. i just don't get it... i'm making extra effort to do my work and this is what i get... not understanding stuff.. maybe my brain is just not cut out to study anymore or something... i just wish... things would go smoothly next year... i really really need it to be that way... i'm all geared up to study for next sem already... this sem.. was really really and i must say really tough... handling new environments are not easy especially when your in a foreign country...

Sat's coming up soon... got lots to shop for... actually not really... was hoping to get a tan before i go back... nice golden brown if my skin can even turn that colour... oh well.. should head to the beach myself tomorrow... spend some me time.. it's been quite sometime since i've done that and i think tomorrow's the perfect time to do so.



Pheli.