Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stressed...

Hmm... i'm feeling rather emotional lately... don't know why... pms or something i suppose... and the insecurities of don't know wad... i guess when your not home everything goes haywire or something... been trying to study for exams, look for a place to rent and worry about all the other things that are coming my way.. haven't had much time to socialize. I'm having a hard time trying to balance friendship, and all the others as well.. and i guess that one of the things that i usually always neglect would be friendship. which is so important to me.

I find that i can't really confinde in many ppl anymore maybe their sick of listening to me i guess... where's my best friend... where has she gone to.... i miss you so much!!!!

I'm trying to learn how to take things not too hard... but sometimes it comes that way i guess. and it's quite hard not to take things hard sometimes especially when you're the one that's being hurt. It's difficult to put on a happy face and do something... that you end up closing yourself away from the world...

Things have not been very good since i've come here... the reliance on my best friends have taken a tole... hmm... sensitiveness has come on hard as well....

Oh well i guess that's why my mum sent me here... to experience all the shit in the world....