Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm finally 21

Today i had a great day... 1st time i actually had my b'day overseas. and it was celebrated with my friends over here they did a wonderful job hahahah simple, sweet and nice. i had a surprise b'day cake and i've got a kinky present hahahaha cute i really really wanna thanks all the gang at ST CAT'S COLLEGE!!! and of course not forgetting hamster hahahaha yeah you guys really stunned me... i was so happy that i got the nice ice cream cake from baskin robbins!!! and the nice crown that you guys made me and of course not forgetting the card! hahaha... thanks so much man!! don't know how much this means to me and stuff...

i guess besides this overall god was by myside... cause i think that today things just happened quite smoothly i think.. history essay test was ok... cause i kind apresented on that topic... but i'm not sure whether i wrote enough and stuff but ok it's over and i felt a relief. consumer behaviour was quite ok i guess... 50 mcq that i managed to finish in about 20 mins hahaha beat that!! not sure whether i'll pass though... didn't really do much preperation cause you know in b'day mood already and all.... and we had our formal dinner as well and they actually played salsa music!!! hahaah i loved it!!! and yeah the food was great...

hmm as you can see i'm not really eleborating and stuff but yeah... oh well i kinda lost the 1st one that i did it was kinda much longer and stuff so i'm like really tired now... of typing and lazy to elaborate everything again...


anyway i just wanna thank everyone who wished me and stuff i really appreciate it!! PAT AND ALET !! THANKS FOR CALLING I MISS YOU GUYS LOTS!!! oh ST CAT'S PPL NEXT PIZZA'S ON ME YA JUST TELL ME WHEN YOU GUYS WANNA LIKE HAVE IT!! HEY GUYS IN S'PORE I MISS YOU GUYS LOTS I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

ok i think that's all for today... update on tomorrow... on the way...


Pheli