Monday, September 27, 2004

Need to study...

I need to get down to work... something that i've been trying to do for the past week and i really really need to do it soon.. don't know why but i just can't seem to get the right studying methods... *screaming* Someone pls help me!!!!!! I can't take it anymore... need help. Anywayz...

Nothing much has been going on since the last eventful evening i had with my girlfriends *wink* the back to school urgency to study is slowly coming back again... after a week of "trying to study"

Went to city today though... wore my halter dress for the first time since it has been altered... i changed my air ticket again... yes again... cause now i know when i'll be finishing my exams and when i'll be able to go back and stuff... i'm on the 11.25am flight on the 20th of nov... counting down already but first gotta go through the exam battle. i just need to pass!! pls man!! i hope god is on my side... this time...

Watched the long awaited Sex and the City today... muhahahah! *cheeky smile* i've only caught up till the 4th season... it was weird how they did the season premiere on channel 9. they did a 2 episode back to back. 1st it was the begining of season 6 then they backtracked to the first episode of season 5 oh well... as quoted from my friend " this is aussie stlye for you here" i've something to look forward to every mon and tues on tv.. Mondays is SATC and Tuesdays is THE OC *drool...* adam broody... ok ok back to reality... i've gotta get my assignment started... whoever reads this drop a comment or else *evil smile* muhahahahah!! Going crazy over here!


Pheli