Friday, October 22, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

ok i know i haven't been updating this blog but oh well wad can i say... comp was on the verge of crashing and had to reformat the whole damn thing. and then the IT guy went on he's wonderful holiday that's gonna be a few weeks and cause of that i won't be getting my internet connection in my room after somtime.... unless my dear dear friend in room 159 would be so kind as to help me set it up on monday... cause of her super busy schedule i'm just praying that she'll be able to spare sometime. ok besides that.... everone's going crazy well actually more like me lah... cause i'm so bloody stressed out... with wad might you ask? exams lah wad else.... and also to add to my wonderful line of stress would be looking for a place to stay... moving out of college so yeah i've been trying to look for a place like mad! really... like looking at the notice boards everyday and calling up ppl....

Some ppl along the way has been irritating me as well... shall not mention names here... but he/she has been very helpful i know but sometimes there's gotta be a limit to all this stuff... help is one thing... I'M NOT A BABY!!! dont have to "hold my hand all the way!!!!!" All i need is information the rest i'll do it myself.... don't you get the farking hint!!!!

Sometimes i feel damn bitchy but things like these make me can't help it at all... why can't there be normal ppl in the world... then again where's the fun in that right the world would be such a super boring place.... i miss ppl at home... St cats ppl don't get me wrong you guys are fantastic too... you guys are there for me when i need you... heh... some sappy line *tear tear* ok anyway yeah basically that's wad's going on in the pass few weeks...

Tomorrow i'm going to view a house again... yes.... and the person insist to come... so come... wadever... i don't give a damn... ok enough bitching...


How's everyone in the other parts of the world... leave me a msg if you guys have got the time... haven't heard from some of you for quite a while...

This week was goddest week... and i can tell you everyone's going to go fat this week directly quoted from our dear sarah... haha... for formal dinner we had like chocolate chicken, chocolate pasta and other chocolate dip stuff... well basically you get the idea. and the whole week we had activities which are like quite cool... i simply love the express yourself workshop... i went for it twice... wonderful relaxing setting... imagine candles everywhere with nice dim lighting... soothing music in the background and just being creative doing an art n craft or just listening to inpirational tapes or reading a book... well we had like about 10 stations to choose from. my favourites were the pamper yourself station which had a foot massager soaked my feet in the warm water nice nice.... the other one of my fav was the reading coner... i love ronald dahl so yeah i was reading one of he's book that i've not read before... so it was nice... sipping milk and having a big nice cookie... yum!!!

Ok that's all for the updates from me for now... hahaha see i finally updated my blog... till next time


xoxo
Pheli