Thursday, October 28, 2004

Not doing too good

ok this is so depressing... most of these new entries are like gonna be quite sad i guess with all the stress and all it's taking a toll lah so just bear with me for sometime till exams are over. haha... anyway was too sensitive about a situation which wasn't even big... and kinda blew it up into something like that. so yeah just had a misunderstaning with a friend. When i think back i keep questioning myself why do i always think too much... and the worst part is that i channel all my energy into such unnecessary things like this during such a crutial period. that's pretty sad.

anyway decided to stay on in St Cats mum did the calculation and said that it would be about the same so it's up to me whether i wanted to move out or stay in college. I've decided to stay because i kinda enjoy myself with my friends here. and moving out means doing everything by myself and it'll get pretty lonely and stuff... unless i'm moving out with a friend or something like that.

Did a crying session with mum yesterday as well cause too stressed out and yeah worried that i wouldn't be able to at least pass this time round. Initally wanted to do Honours but wtf can't even handle the subjects in this first sem how in the world am i gonna even do that man.

Oh well that's all for now i guess...

pheli