Monday, November 01, 2004

Help...

Exactly 8 days till exam

Exactly 19days till i fly home

Wad am i doing man...

I've been trying to study for the past few days... today was a more fruitful one then the past countless times that i've been trying....

I found my corner in the Reid library.. had to resort to that cause i knew if i were to stay in my room there goes the computer being switched on... the bed oh so inviting!! argh... i managed to reach the library at about 8.30 and did some work till about 10 went to my course advisor to plan my next 1.5 years units then went back at about 10.30 and did some work again till 12. When back to college for lunch. Headed back to the library at 1 and was stuck there till 6pm.

When i went to my course advisor the other day... when i found out i couldn't do the derivatives stream for my finance major... i was quite bummed cause a friend told me that it's actually a good course to learn so that i'll be able to make lotsa money next time... but oh well... time constrants unable to complete the course in the remaining years i have left. So now i have to opt for the trading stream... hopefully it would affect my future that bad... Then i had to choose another unit besides the core units which i have to complete for the trading stream and again.. calculas was needed. So that's why i have to go back to him again to seek advice.

He then found out that i may not be able to cope with the calculus unit cause i've never done calculus in all my life and that he felt i was better off doing some other option that was given... Which is called Businss Analysis and Valuation. heard that it's not a bad combination from my trading stream too.. so yeah that's what i've decided to take. Calculus is tough and it's not point for me to selfstudy in singapore cause i heard that it's even tougher if you do it alone. And i'm looking on the bright side which is that i would be able to take up HRM units. which i've been wanting to take. I can't do a minor on HRM though cause i'll be short of 1 unit. and it's no point cause usually they don't show minors on your transcript.
I know this is so bloody complicating.. but at least i've got this part figured out already... i guess... it's not like i have any other choice. and stuff... and since that is the best option he is able to give me then i'll do it. OK although Paul Lloyd is some big slow moving guy... he's actually quite nice... like you can see that he does things in the best interest of you. And that's good cause i know coming here is not really a waste of money. so yeah.

Hmm... sex and the city is at 8.30... should i watch... thinking and still thinking ... haha... it's quite an addictive show... but wad about my work... sigh... i wanna go home soon can't wait... i need a holiday... thinking about my exams is giving a headache...


Pheli