Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm back

It's been quite sometime since i'm back... ok well not really ... i've only been in sing a total of 2 days yes that's right you heard me the rest of the days have been spent in malaysia... went up to visit some relatives.and i got a new hair do how cool's that i totally dyed my hair... quite happy with it.

Went to chin's b'day and me and alet gave her the surprise she was suppose to get haha... and she teared!!! it was great man i danced the night away... salsa that is... and chin's friends did some jamming sessions as well which was really really cool. danced till my feet ached


KL was ok.. cried abit when i paid respect to grandpa.. cause you know the feeling something was missing... in the house... i miss he's voice calling me ... but oh well.. life has to go on... saw my cousins which i missed and had a great laugh with them too... and not forgetting grandma's cooking was great!!! has so much chilli can just die


But i miss my friends back in aust too!! MISS YOU YING!! nah see i type your name already ah don't say i never mention your name :P

ok i guess that's all for now... till next time... salsa updates muhahaha!!!


Pheli