Wednesday, July 13, 2005

And the problem continues

just read chin's blog... and it reminded me of my situation as well.. both of us are having the same problem... so more or less we're in the same boat. mum's more like the "man" of the house...

I'm reminded at least once a week about our prob and it's been rather stressful on me let alone my studies in aussie. Everything i do i have to think super hard before i make a decision and every single time i worry. i guess that's why i'm putting alot of pressure on myself...

Ppl think that if you live in a big house it means that you are rich! but they don't know that it's not always the case... ppl that live in a big house are able to use their cpf to pay for the house but the day to day cashflow is the problem that is giving people problems.

Mum has alot of pressure as she's the one carrying the most burden. and to relief her stress she repeats the cash problem over and over and over again and again and again... i've heard the same thing almost for the millionth time. To think that by going to aust i could escape from it but even there i get to hear it. Last week i seriously felt like jumping out of the car when she repeated it again. i'm just so sick of hearing it. she dosen't know that it's putting more pressure on me... Dad on the other hand has major mood swings.. and he can just yell at you for no reason or alternatively he'll just keep picking on you until you rebutt then he'll make it sound as if it's your fault. Only mum is the one supportive of my education, that is why i feel so guilty everytime i don't do well.. i'm also reminded alot that my sis might not be able to get the same chance of studying overseas as i did and this makes me feel even more guilty like i shouldn't be in perth at all...

Whenever i go out i try not to take the car unless i'm coming back really late as taxi cost are major killers... i do feel guilty when i use too much petrol as well.. as mum would quietly top it up just to prevent my dad from making noise...

I'm basically no different from those family's who has only one parent working... *sigh...
gone are the days where things weren't like that where i could spend on anything i wanted .... but what is done is done... there is nothing we can do about it... just have to live with it...


Pheli