Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday

A few days more and it's bye to singapore and hello perth again. Something which i'm half heartedly looking forward to.. The only thing which I miss would be maybe the less humid weather and definately the friends which i have met so far.

Results were out last week... and it gave me the shock of my life... again... for finance... i didn't manage to pull through.. although this time i did better than the last, i guess it wasn't good enough to make it. I have decided it's time for me to change my major. Finally.. i know i should have done that long ago but i wanted to give it another shot.. looking at the good prospects that it would offer me in the future but if my brain can't take it means it can't no point forcing it already. I'd rather be happy reading what i have to read everything day rather than forcing myself to look at the bloody book. Bottom Line Finance and Me, is like literally burning myself to my grave. I've looked at the other majors that i would like to try out for and so far HRM would be the next best option. I don't really think that i really really enjoy or i really know how to write all the essays but i think i managed to do it better than my other finance units that i was struggling and stressing out like mad. Now there are so much admin stuff that i have to go through again... i realised that ever since i left for perth problems are always coming up nothing is ever smooth sailing even paying the bill could actually cause a problem. It's like god telling me that i'm not suppose to be there and that i should come back to sing and rot or something... time and time again i'm being tested for my will power and you just don't know how many times i have already wanted to give up, quit school and come hope... but after pet talks here and there i just keep pushing myself. I feel so exhausted going through this again and again. so hopefully this time when i change the bloody major i would manage to get through everything as planned.

I went shopping on monday well not really shopping but you can kinda say that.. cause eunice wanted to go for "retail therapy" and to catch my long awaited Mr and Mrs Smith. The shopping was great.. eunice managed to get some really nice stuff.. but we didn't manage to watch the movie cause when we were going to buy the tix the movie just started so oh well... too bad. We caught All about love instead.. i think that was the title at least. It was a sweet movie but something that will never ever happen in the real world i guess. It's too good to be true.

Many say that women have strong vibes and usually what they feel is most of the time quite accurate. Recently i sence a vibe from someone, the i wanna avoid you vibe... and it's been making me wonder what has gone wrong? but oh well i guess everyone has their reasons and if the person want to do that i respect it i guess.. you can't please everyone right? the only way is to move on and not waste your energy. I used to think that by putting in more they would actually tell you why and stuff but i realised that sometimes it's better for it to be left alone that way things are for the better i guess...

Thursday Balacava... watch E.I.C I can't wait everytime i get back here i just have to watch them at least once before i go back so anyone who wants to come along feel free!!


Pheli