Thursday, June 02, 2005

Valedictory dinner... June...


the crazy bunch again!
Originally uploaded by Pheli.
OK THIS WEEK OFFICIAL LAST WEEK OF UNI!! which means exams are like about a week away!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! shit... anyway valedictory dinner... was alright... wayne our dearest accountant cum IT cum don't know what lah.. he's basically doing almost everything here and there.. anyway he's leaving us that's quite sad.. he's the one that ppl always goes too when megan is not around or when we have IT probs. He's a cool man i should say.. always entertaining and stuff.. tells me stories whenever i pop by to ask for help. oh well it's time for him to retire anyway... he's old.. needs rest! as you can see the crazy bunch of us.. it's a tradition to take a crazy pic at each event so here it is :P

Weather here has been getting colder and colder... i think i sleep more now adays... which is not really good lol cause i need to do my revision and one thing that's been bugging me is my assignment that's driving me nuts.. Business Econometrics argh!i feel like pulling my hair out!

Things that i have achieved this sem:

1. Made much more friends
2. Talked to my cutie pie!
3. Talked to and asked for another
cutie pie's no.
4. Went clubbing
5. Had my 1st grinding with a hot hot
guy at a club
6. Feel much happier...
7. Love my new room
8. Talked to tut mates
9. Gone to lecturers and tutors for
help
10.Gone out more often to see the
world
11.And did i mention made more friends?

LOL well yeah more friends made me happier!! Will do more next sem... lol and of course continue to push my grades up :S

I can't wait to go home i miss salsa soo!!!!!!!!!! much and all my friends back home and since sis has taken up salsa, we can actually go together!! this is so exciting.

oh got my richard gere's hp no. today... ahahaha something which i'll never ever do in sing.. he's too cute to be true and guess what? he's the same age as yours truly! how cool is that? for once i can actually like some cute guy that's NOT younger than me ahahaha... he's a double degree student... doing corporate finance and human movement... just the kind i like sporty!!! *drool too bad it's like the end of the sem... that i started to talk to him but it's alright no harm done.. cause i pushed myself to the max like i promised! ok gotta continue with the assignment!! ENJOY DA PICS!

Pheli