Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Pissing my ass off

These days i've been so bloody pissed with myself you'll just never ever know!! i feel so stupid especially after the 2 mid sems which i'm so gonna FAIL again!!! i just can't take 2 test in a day... let alone 3 test in a week. I have one more coming up this friday i kinda know what the results would be already so yeah... what's new... i have to work my shit of just to PASS! This is what you get with a small head... brain matter comes small as well together with the nice package.

Don't really feel like talking much to anyone now a days.. no mood to socialize... so if i don't really respond you know why.. i really hope i can get through this semester without failing anything... everythings is fail fail fail FUCK! i'm damn pissed...

i'm quite glad that i live in college sometimes... some of the girls here are so sweet. Eunice knew i was super stressed out and she bought me diet ice tea... haha she remembered that i love tea and i didn't really like sweet drinks. The drink was still quite sweet though... but oh well i drank everything cause i was super duper touched... lol. A few days ago was chigusa she left a small note with a packet of green tea.. i was shocked to see it at my door didn't expect it. It taste yummy as well... i'm gonna bring lots when i get back from sing. Hot tea is nice at night or anytime of the day. And Finally Lucy she bought me my fav jester's pie muhahahahhaha.. just before the test yesterday... i'm planning to go back to sing and get her something nice to show my appreciation. lol. Thanks for all the sweet notes on my door too!!! really appreciate you guys.. *muah*

Yesterday was worst day i've had so far. apart from the fucking tests.. my stupid left eye kept twitching i hate it!!!!!! it makes me to concious of something bad's gonna happen. but oh well what to do. bad luck means bad luck. I didn't know that i was that tired as well. i wanted to catch "That old feeling" i think it was the title on tv but i fell asleep in the process... so the tv and the main light was left on the whole night. :s and shaah thought i was like still up watching tv.. when in fact i was fast asleep... everything basically fell of the bed after that... including my specs cause i had trouble looking for it in the morning.

Today's line up STUDY FOR BUSINESS ECONOMETRICS! AND NO I'M NOT GOING OUT AND I'M NOT FREE THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!




Pheli