Saturday, March 05, 2005

1st week of uni

Ok right now is a few hours away from my tennis tournament... i'm bloody nervous i've never ever played in a match before and worst still i don't even know the rules of the game how crazy is that... after so much tennis lessons when i was 14 here i am again playing the sport. i can't stop thinking about it.. cause i know that i'll totally suck... my partner... well... i'm just praying hard that she won't hit the ball out of the court... she tends to do that most of the time and as for me i always miss the ball when it's heading my way... i feel like i'm going to be some clown there.. but oh well what can we do ya? i signed up for it... so basically i was asking for it. didn't expect myself to suck that bad that's why. i can't even serve properly... i just hope that an underservice is allow... if not... good luck to my ass.

1st week of school was pretty hectic... work is starting to pile up already... and i'm somehow very slow in progress... heh... i've been playing tennis from tues to friday... till i gave up today... cause no point have some stupid crash course when you know that your gonna loose... cause besides i ache like shit... i don't think i can sleep tonight.. argh!

Taking 4 units this year... units that worry me the most would be microecons and business econometrics i have a chinaman teacher for that one and half the time i have to strain my ears to listen to the stuff he is trying to say... it's like chinese english with aussie accent. MY GOD!! and by the way all my stats thrown back to my poly teacher already.. so i've got alot to catch up.

We had commencement dinner on thurs which was quite cool it was to the theme of romeo and juliet the desert was the best part of all... i loved it. nice chocolate not too sweet just right. you can view the pics at http://pheli.multiply.com .

Ok i guess that's all for now it's time to hit the books

Pheli