Tuesday, March 01, 2005

School so far....

ok finally this damn blog is up and running again. I finally can type some rubbish in here... lol

School this week so far have been quite ok. went for all my lectures already. one that is giving me quite abit of problem is my business economatrics cause there are no lect notes at all which means i have to write all the stuff out during the lect. i find that rather a hassle cause it's more difficult to concentrate.

So here i am on a tuesday night. today has been a long day. will be longer if i get all my tut choices. it would be a 6 hr day which is not that fantastic but oh well... what to do. and then wednesday would be my wonderful free day which i love. at least i have a break in the middle of the week. then the rest of the week i have less contact hours as most of it is done during the 1st 2 days of the week.

Had tennis practice today... i have a feeling that i won't make it to the team cause i kinda really suck... at least i think lah.. i'd rather do dragon boat or netball or volleyball... we'll see lah... i think this time there are so many ppl signing up for sports that they have to cut down on the no. of ppl already.

I'm getting tired more these days i think cause of the weather it's so nice to just lie in bed and do nothing. but what to do i HAVE to do some revision if not that's the end of me man. oh well... will write more next time. till then.

Pheli