Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Easter Break...

Ok this week is suppose to be a week of catching up and stuff... but what have i done? no idea baby.. been trying to get down to work for like 2 days and finally did some work today... and it's already wednesday... my god there are just too many distraction coming up one after the other. Ok so i haven't talked to that certain someone from the college next door. but at least he knows of my existance now... hehe i'm getting closer to my goal how cool is that.

Tonight Kk's? we'll see... did abit of my finance today... didn't really fully understand it yet but i'm gonna try and fix that before school starts which is like in 4 days time... not much time already huh.

Baby sis got into ACJC very very proud of her. Have fun sis BUT TO GET TOO DISTRACTED BY THE SWIMMERS OR THE RUGGERS!!!

Called home on monday or was it sat can't remember already... but teared when i heard dad's voice and i missed home alot miss all my friends and the hobby that i love so much SALSA... brought my shoes here but haven't had the chance to use it at all hope i would be able to use it soon...

Last wed saw the dean of residence and she helped me with a study timetable plan which i'm suppose to follow... so if i don't go out with you guys during the day or something that's is kind of the reason why... or at least trying hard not to procrastinate. I think my profession can be a procrastinator have been doing that alot lately...

Anyway hope i'll be able to get my work straight by this week.. hope you guys are doing fine.. drop me a note once in awhile if you guys are free... lol... ok that's all for now... anything else i've left out which you guys wanna know then msg me or something yeah


chao babes n dudes!!!

Pheli