Monday, March 14, 2005

It's the 3rd week already!!!

My god how time flies... it's already the 3rd week of uni and boy have the damn work piled up again... i guess i should just brush up on my reading speed but as you know i'm not too good at it... i kinda regretted not doing some reading during the 1st week of school but oh well it's over so i'm just gonna like try and catch up as much as i can argh! lol

The slow reader has been reading for the past week aready... just to let you guys know lol... i'm going crazy!!!! i hate statistics by the way and now i'm doing some unit that has got to do with stats and i'm totally dying. the last time i touched this subject was like 3 god damn years ago and i totally have thrown it back to my teacher already!!! argh!!! now i've gotta try and read the recap stuff that they have provided us and i just hope hope that i'll get it right.. i'm going to get consult hours soon for help if not i'm going to jump to my grave like last semester and we don't want that happening don't we? i can't afford it to happen anymore.


Read a note on my door today that commented that i'm a mole... wtf... i know lah i stay in my room most of the time but it's not like i have any choice what... if i'm done with my work all the more i would like to go around town or whereever i can go to explore... i haven't even been to the beach since i've gotten back for goodness sake.

This week is a totally packed week i've alot of readings to do and i've got some activities i'm gonna catch a movie this week, go for mambo night and visit my distant cousin... main purpose is actually to take my jap friend who's missing japanese food so much to eat at her take out shop. the last time i tried it, it was pretty good and stuff... so i'm gonna put a big big smile on chigusa's face... lol


Yesterday... something new happened... i actually mixed around with one of my neighbours lol and we chatting quite abit and the more ppl in my wing passed by... they came and join us. In the end, almost the whole wing was together outside the corridoor chatting and laughing... it was quite cool. glad to know that i managed to talk to most of my wing ppl. quite a cool bunch... young girls lol but it's fun damn i feel old...but i'm still young at heart...


ok i gotta go do some work now. later formal dinner... hopfully yummy food... and tonight desperate housewives!!! limited myself to watching tv at most 3 times a week. so yeah... that's cool.


Pheli