Monday, June 13, 2005

I hate my life...

ok i know i shouldn't be blogging... but yeah i just had to. i'm just so pissed off... trying to get stuff altogether... it's like i wanna do well for micro but what i seem to know is not enough and tomorrow is the paper and i feel as if i'm gonna fail again... (so many ppl are gonna nag when they read this) ya i know think positive but yeah it's difficult when you know that it's happened to you before and you just can't do it.

Finance today... don't know what to say about it... theory... mind blank.. went on to the other questions... and i was able to to most... well for me it's more than what i did last year... maybe it's because i tried calming down and letting all the information roll out... that's what sof and everyone else was trying to get me to do the whole time... i'm making an affort too..but everytime when i feel that my brain is blank ... i just start all over again...

Was such a freaking cold day today... my legs were shivering when i was doing my papers.. it was quite terrible. and my wonderful calculator flew off the table when i was rushing through the paper ... for the last 10mins.. and yes again i didn't finish the paper... don't know how those ppl actually managed to finish it... how wonderful... and they can actually do well as well. lucy was really sweet she was testing me some stuff cause i know my brain would definately forget my formulars so yeah forgot some though... but yeah what can i do it's over now i've got the last 3 battles... before i start to pack for home.

i feel so down i can't take it i wish i had a smart brain like everyone else around me... but i just don't... feeling stressed...


pheli..