Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bored..

Staying at home for the day... i've been going out for the past 2 days... spent alot of money already.. heh... yesterday as seoul garden with college mates and then after that was ktv... that was rather interesting.. joyce's bf was like yelling into the mic half the time and we couldn't even hear ourselves.. all we could hear was him :S i could not stop laughing.. well quietly laughing.... cause his voice wasn't exactly you know great but it's alright i guess if he didnt' yell so much. Justin's voice was not too bad diana's too... all was great fun. Singing really strained my voice.. i'm currently having a sore throat at present moment. Partially cause justin spread his bloody cold to me!!! JUSTIN!!! argh!!!

Tonight going to zouk so dance for awhile and later when we get bored we shall head to coco latte. never visited the place before and since it's walking distance why not right? Maybe next week wala wala or balacava.. Can't believe it time passes really quickly. It's been about 2 weeks since i'm back... have lotsa ppl to meet... now since most of them are aware of my presence back in sing. Next week a beach date to tan will also be made with a sec school friend. and yes not forgetting the trip to ECP to cycle karina wants to cycle but i wanna blade so we'll see... i know i blade really slowly but i don't care i quite enjoy it except for the part when i'm going to fall..

Grandma, and my mum's eldest bro are coming to sing this friday.. which means freedom is gonna my stripped off me for the next few days at least till they go back. I remember the last time grandma came to visit my god!!! i nearly died... i felt i was being watched like at least through out the day. I remember coming home from school and i saw her like peeping out from the window and before i could open the door she opened it for me like immediately!!!! and when it came to lunch she sat right in front of me and made sure i ate :S those who know me well by now should know my picky habbits so yeah i had to force myself to eat whatever she cooked if not it wouldn't be too nice so yeah.... So main point i have to stay home for the next few days when they come argh!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course since now sis got into salsa ehehhehehe there's an excuss to get outta da house..

Alecia just came back from the states if i'm not wrong it was an overseas attachment in some law firm or something how cool is that can't wait to see her miss her heaps :P can't wait to give her this huge hug!!!!

Pat's coming back from UK as well but i don't know the exact date apprently she extended her attachment cause she can't finish some project that she's helping the company with... Patty cake i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my stress reliver one of the few ppl that has gone through alot with me... love you so much!!!! ehehe...

Went for salsa last friday and sat. ya lah i know freak right? lol Went on friday cause salsa friends were there and as for sat sis dragged me and mum said "did you say that when you get your license you'll drive your sis everywhere and anywhere she wanted".. well i did say that lah.. so a promise is a promise i guess so i just went and i really want her to improve her dancing too so yeah more practice is always good. I guess i got this from when i was in the sec school dance team Patrick our instructor always pushed us and i got the discipline from dance through there which i really thanks him for cause he saw something in me i guess that i made it into every dance performance that we had be is school or outside competition and i was always the one in the front middle.. around that area... maybe cause of my height too but oh well.. That's why if all you guys were wondering where i get some dance moves from or how i managed to move my body smoothly LOL most were from him and hip hop classes at jitterbugs.
Now to think of it i kinda miss hip hop alot but this was the dance that wore out my knees.. i can't like strain my knees too much if not they'll hurt.

Results are out next week... i've been thinking about it almost everyday... had a dream 2 days ago it was quite bad cause i dreamt that i failed everything... i woke up with my heart pounding really really fast and i felt so upset.. i did study i've been trying to constantly keep up with all my units but still i don't think what i wrote was enough.. if i really don't make it this time then i just feel like quitting school.. don't think mum has enough to support me i feel like shit.. seriously every damn time she talks to me when i was in perth was about my results... being pressurized every freaking day hence i think i stress myself alot or rather i put pressure on myself alot cause i don't want to let them down.. i know i'm not that smart so yeah ppl can just study and score like high Ds and i'm like working extra hard and maybe only getting a credit! i'm not satisfied with such product so hence i have to put in more and more again next sem. I have learnt to handle my stress alittle last sem and i really let loose so now i gotta work on my studying speed cause i really read like a bloody tortise.. ok i shan't think about it already most prob the papers are all marked already and there's nothing i can do about it we'll just ahve to see the results.

ok see you guys at zouk tonight. whoever i'm gonna meet...

Pheli