Thursday, March 22, 2007




Went for Dee dee's b'day yesterday... but before that as usually me and my driving had some drama mama why? you might ask i got lost! and di was there over the phone panicking and i was on the other end... hur hur getting irritated cause i couldn't find my way.. and half the time we couldn't hear each other as somehow the reception decided to be evil to me and not let di hear me on the other end. anyway.. i got lot in btwn geylang and siglap how nice... hur hur... and on top of that i had a little boo boo with my top... somehow one strap decided to break free from the top humph! what great timing! anyway i manage to get myself there in one piece! hur and the first thing di's dad says " wha, you finally made it!" *smacks da forhead* i felt so embaressed! cause hur hur... he was kinda laughing at me hiyer.. the life of pheli... usual!! then i went in the house and saw the rest of the girls and hur hur... everyone else knew about my little top mishap hiyer... what's new... anyway... we had a great time! especially... the coo coo clock joke... aka coo coo bird! i'll remember that for life...

anyway hope you had a great time di and glad you love the gifts!


Pheli