Monday, February 12, 2007



just a little update on my so called "happening" life which everyone seems to be saying... i don't really think it's that happening as everyone depicts it to be... but anyway... went to support a friend's event at MOS... the event wasn't that happening so we ended up going to Cuba Libra and One night stand. We went back to MOS like 2 other times and it was alot better than the inital program, and we had fun there was the retro room and then after that the main area played hip hop music and the crowd came from dunno where but yeah... it was great... about 3 ppl tried to raba raba with me... i think... and there were some jap ppl staring... but yeah one was cute... but i SHY! yes i am shy! don't believe then dun *humph!* if not i'd whack him long ago hur hur hur! I'm so glad that veena had a great time.. i was abit bumped when MOS was not as happening as i thought it would be.. but i'm glad that me and chin got to show her around clarke quay... It just makes me happy when i share my joys with ppl ya know? so yeah bottom line i'm so glad that that hip hop music and the crowd came it was fantastic! *yippy!*

interviews have been coming but... i've not found what i wanted to do yet.. and it's getting annoying... it's like i'm repeating over and over again my life story what i wanna do... what i see myself in the next few years.... i wish i could just tape my voice and then rewind play, rewind play.. then i can save my breadth... but then again.. it's all in the name of practice... hur hur hur... i want my job to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a purpose in life!!!!!

chinese new year is coming and i can tell you 100percent that i'm not looking forward to it... i see no meaning... and that includes valentine's day... i hate 14th of feb!!!!!! i always treat it as a day for marketers to make the most amount of money... i'm still wondering what do i see that has a point in life anymore... it's like bores and snores... seriously... and i have to travel up to malaysia again! for the thousand and one time seriously... aircraft ok... fly to aussi ok but not malaysia.. i just don't like going there don't ask me why.. it's a chore! and plus i have to freaking behave myself. it's so damn annoying. Not that i'm THAT havoc or anything but yeah... i have to constantly remind myself about everything i do as if i'm being watched! pissing pissing pissing...

read some horoscope... apparently this is what is states
Romantic evenings: February 3, 4, 7, 13, 14, 17 hur... i wonder....


Pheli the impatient one,
out!