Thursday, January 25, 2007

it's been almost of week of doing nothing... getting restless and annoyed... hur hur...

my myspace account has been getting busy lately. Maybe it's the display pic i dont know... today i logged into the account to check if there were any new msges... as as i scrolled down the page there is was flashing in red " 1 new msg" so i clicked the link and it was titled "Hi Pheli" hur from there... i was like thinking not again................. so just for fun.. i read the msg

"how are you? how is life?
like to take me as ur friend?
let me know

XXXX"




sheesh....... i'm sorry but i gotta say... can you think of anything else better to say other than that.. i'm bored.. once in awhile i do entertain such msges and boy... so far i can tell you non.. have turned out normal... i somehow think that usually these ppl have one thing up their mind SEX.

What? do i look like i have the "get to know me and you'll get what you want" look on my face? hello? i'm not a slut... sheesh... sometimes.... men just make me feel that their brains are made of dicks... or rather they think with their dicks.. how do you get to know a girl? " oh fuck her first then we'll see if it works out or not" *smacks the forehead* my god... i have never seen such a himbo in my entire life...

the population of good men are diminishing... seriously... it's like looking for a needle in a battlefield.