Sunday, September 17, 2006


yesterday i officially turned 23... omg... i feel so old...
Went to araluen in the day to see all the flowers that bloomed.. it was really pretty.Had a pretty good time..



Went back home to rest for awhile and didn't have much mood to do anything. Then it was dinner time!!! I wore the sexiest outfit i've ever worn in my life... well seems like it to me at least... felt really good. Went to El Torro for dinner small little family restaurant in northbridge and then had my ice cream cake. Food was yummy!!! i'm so glad that everyone enjoyed it! Smart me went to buy relightable candles hence i had a hell of a time blowing them out! but it was fun... even though i was super outta breath anyway... here are some pics... more later when i've got time to upload them... thanks to all those people that came.. really appreciate it.. was very touched and you made my night :)





sexyback... muahahahah!!!


Pheli