Saturday, July 22, 2006



So it's just a few days till uni starts and somehow i can definately tell you that i'm rather excited.. don't ask me why but i just am... maybe because it's the final semester.. maybe it's because i get to see all those that i've missed. but yes i definately am looking forward to it. all geared up and ready to go just like a fighting bull.

This year i'm gonna really make it my year. it started out pretty well with summer school, and boy do i miss those bunch of peeps.. my MR group rocks! don't know what i'll do without them.. then when semester started my international marketing tut was something i'd say i was looking forward to every week... besides the countless times i've embaressed myself it's been pretty good.

This sem i know it's gonna be really tough... i can feel it. especially my banking units.. thinking of it just makes me wanna hurl.. but ms kiasu here has already bought her course reader so there might be some indication that the hands would pick it up and the brain would try and have look through the information? we'll see...

tonight i'm on duty.. so i'm just wondering whether i'd get much sleep considering many students would be returning to college.. but it's all good i've got my trusty book to read i know i'm slow! i've got 790 somthing more pages to go.. how pathetic is that... after like so long! hence i'm gonna try and make it through at least 1/4 tonight, better do it now if not i'll never be able to pick that book up again during the semester.

anyway i gotta go.. veg .. better do it now before i'll never have a chance to..

hope everyone's well

by the way i love this picture... it's my dream to visit the place one day

pheli out!