Sunday, July 09, 2006

hmm lets see... it's been quite sometime since i've written anything... well i have not had any mood to anything these days.. what have i been doing you say? well i've been trying to look for a job which is not very easy might i say and sending in countless resumes around. Well if i don't get it, then i guess it's not really my luck then. I actually bought the book that i have been wanting to read can you believe it? it's an 800 page book which i hope to eventually finish... and i bought beads! for making earrings yes.. i have finally decided to learn now to bend the metal piece properly. fatimah's gonna teach me just that! so most of the stuff are currently with her so that i don't have to keep bringing stuff over to her place. we plan to have another sleepover but as i said.. it'll all depend on how the 11th goes *cross my fingers* i so hope it goes alright... the 1st 2 papers really really sucked! broke down a couple of times... but now it's just more of the worrying... soon i think all my hair will slowly fall out considering the amount of time i spend worrying...

I miss my room in st cats... never knew how attach i am to that place... i guess cause it's kinda my 2nd home.. oh and yes.. i missed home yesterday... well i missed all my friends... was talking to T and i just realised all the people back home how long i haven't seen them man... i actually plan to get back at the end of this year so i can say that i've lived in perth for a year! oh well we'll see how it goes..

the dreaded day is coming and i'm so not looking forward to it... been eating alot from all the darn stress.. which means i'll have to exercise harder every single time i do so.. haven't climbed jacobs ladder in awhile.. i might do that sometime this coming week.. to train my leg muscles apart from the jogging

well that's it from me for now...

pigglet out!