Tuesday, September 06, 2005

wishing for the impossible


i want to run away, far far away from reality. So i tend to sleep more often now adays. It brings me to a place called wonderland... My wonderland, where i can control what i want to see happens. When but when i see the pale yellow walls i know i've reached back to reality. Something which i dread quite a bit now a days. Facing the numourous number of people everytime i step out of the door and putting on a smile on my face when deep down it might be hurting. Crying seems impossible somehow emotions just show on the inside. I think i need to cry everything's trap inside like a bottle of egerly waiting bees waiting to escape.

Someone help me and take me away from all these heartache.. why do relationships have to be so complicating? i've asked myself that countless of times. Many times i've forced myself accept what's put in front of me but how long can i take such situations happening over and over again.

There are times that even an independent young lady would need to seek the comfort of the person who is dear to her heart. when will that person come then?

They say time will heal, i wish there would be a time machine that would help me fast forward time. I'm sick of feeling this way.

Take me away, away from this dreadful life.