Sunday, May 07, 2006

Teenage Mutant Ninja Tertles



The turtles {michelangelo has proven to me that he's worth being my all time fav ;)}


Watching a play on a friday night was great.. had the best 3 hours i could get. worth my money very good very good.. anyway the play was by the drama society at uni and it's called teenage mutant ninja tertles. super creative i should say... here's a short clip of what was in it.





i found that the productions here and back home are rather different. here you will find that they are more relaxed and back home it's abit too serious... that you find actors getting abit stiff at times. really worth my 9 bucks ehehe... should have gone to the one last year if i knew it was gonna be this great... bleah.. anyway back to idiotic assignment...

My cute guy :P