Friday, September 30, 2005

AHHHHHHHH.........!!!

school's starting in 3 days.... panick panick!!! as usual!! lol i'm way behind on my revision... i wish it was only the start of the hols though... but oh well.. it's all over now... argh! i didn't really think i really really wasted my whole hols though but reading is just too slow i'm just like tortise... and luckily i had kinda a timetable planned out for me so in a way i'm forced to do my work... so it's more productive then the last one. but not enough not enough!

time really passes to quickly man it's like gonna be end of the semester again and yeah next's year's my final year! i feel old *hump!

just yesterday i've taken a liking to jay chou songs... i can't believe it! karina and lindt would be so proud of me ahahahaaha!!! well not all of the songs but some... and i'm like a fool mummbling and humming to the songs... y? cause i can't read the chinese words for nuts ahahaha! well i can read some... but not all so yeah... thanks to suwen she lent me the live version cd so i've got all the songs on my lappy! ehehe... i feel so china-fied!

Nano came on the 22nd but cause it was under mum's name to tara didn't know who to pass the parcel too... so i'm enjoying nice music on it ehehe... THANKS TO MY DARLING SISTER (MISS SIOW YING YI) that i got it ahahaha!! eh so don't say i never thank you ah! and of course thanks to mummy for the b'day gift... motivation for me to work harder... ehehe...

Watched lemoney snicket's a series of unfortunate events (the movie) for like the 3rd time i just love it and went to the website to find out more about him and the series and his 12 books are really interesting ... well i just read the 1st chap online for the 4th book and i want MORE!!!!! so project during the summer break!! read! and i've got about 4 more books at home waiting for me... from justin ehehe....

anyway i can't wait for the hols to come i miss dancing!! i miss salsa! i miss hanging out i miss driving and i miss everyone who misses me back home! can't wait to see you guys again... i need salsa... oh well exams finish on the 17th so i might go back on the 18th... we'll see...



pheli