Friday, March 03, 2006

yay! week 1 of uni is up and gone.. don't know whether it's a good thing or not. today i had my international finance and monetary economics. Sitting in the lect has made me realised how much i missed all the financial terms and things about the economy.. i just hope i'll be safe to say that it's my calling...

how boring is my life, i'm home on a friday night. Back in sing i'd be out in town sitting at starbucks gossiping or bitching or i dont' know just catching up and spending time with friends. oh how i miss them...

I managed to change my tut to nun and adrienne's tut. how cool is that! thought i'd never get it. 3 of us are united again ahahahaha!!! minus 2 *sob* tracy!!! wendy!!! Went to see kenneth the day before to ask if he could help out with the tut stuff. and as usual he ended up laughing at me again! well not that it's a problem but it's abit embaressing when your teacher actually laughs at you ever so often even just by looking at me it'll put this big grin on his face.*smacks forehead* oh well... at least i know he's there to help if it's there's a need. what tracy's says "passion". ya ya passion my ass! oh well.. tracy's leaving soon :( no one's on my side already how? i need new recruits muahahahah!!! ok i'm gonna nap then do some reading

laterz!